Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Brief Update On My Sampler

I had to re-position my Q-Snaps again, so here's an updated picture of my anniversary sampler, Gigi R's Belles-Lettres D.  On Sunday I had taken time to go through a bunch of Sajou alphabets to find one that would fit our surname in a section at the top of the piece.  As you can see, I have stitched the DIBLA and will next stitch the NCA to complete that.  With 11 days left in 2012, I'm really going to try to get this done before the year ends.  It will help that the 11 days includes 2 weekends, the holiday, and a shortened work week.

Gigi R's Belles-Lettres D

4 comments:

  1. It is looking so pretty. Good luck on getting it finished:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really looking beautiful. I love seeing the D's all over the place, and your last name looks great so far. What a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sampler to be very proud of. Fingers crossed you will complete it within your deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, Theresa. Sending luck that you will get it done... and without frogs :)

    ReplyDelete